Drug Name Search
Select a letter to view drugs starting with that letter
By Therapeutic Class
Please select a therapy class to continue
- ANTI-INFECTIVE AGENTS
- ANTIHISTAMINE DRUGS
- ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS
- ANTITOXINS,IMMUNE GLOB,TOXOIDS,VACCINES
- AUTONOMIC DRUGS
- BLOOD DERIVATIVES
- BLOOD FORMATION, COAGULATION, THROMBOSIS
- CARDIOVASCULAR DRUGS
- CELLULAR AND GENE THERAPY
- CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
- CONTRACEPTIVES (E.G. FOAMS, DEVICES)
- DENTAL AGENTS
- DIAGNOSTIC AGENTS
- DISINFECTANTS (FOR NON-DERMATOLOGIC USE)
- ELECTROLYTIC, CALORIC, AND WATER BALANCE
- EYE, EAR, NOSE AND THROAT (EENT) PREPS.
- GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS
- GOLD COMPOUNDS
- HEAVY METAL ANTAGONISTS
- HORMONES AND SYNTHETIC SUBSTITUTES
- LOCAL ANESTHETICS (PARENTERAL)
- MISCELLANEOUS THERAPEUTIC AGENTS
- PHARMACEUTICAL AIDS
- RADIOACTIVE AGENTS
- RESPIRATORY TRACT AGENTS
- SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANE AGENTS
- SMOOTH MUSCLE RELAXANTS
GatorCare Formulary Look Up Tool
We cover both brand name drugs and generic drugs. Generic drugs have the same active-ingredient formula as a brand name drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand name drugs and are rated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be as safe and effective as brand name drugs.
What is a Formulary?
A formulary is a list of covered drugs which represents the prescription therapies believed to be a necessary part of a quality treatment program. We will generally cover the drugs listed in our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary, the prescription is filled at a network pharmacy, and other plan rules are followed. For more information on how to fill your prescriptions, please review your Evidence of Coverage.
This formulary list is not intended to imply coverage and may change over time.
The following files require Adobe Acrobat. Download Adobe Acrobat
How to Search For Drugs
How to Request an Exception
You can ask us to make an exception to our coverage rules. There are several types of exceptions that you can ask us to make: